TJ MAY BLOG HOP

New Stamps for May!!

Welcome back, Technique Junkies! If you have arrived from the uber talented Jeanne, you are on the right track. If not, you may want to start at the beginning (see further down the post for the complete line-up) so you don't miss any of the wonderful projects the Design Team has to share! 

ALL MAY STAMPS ARE ON SALE UNTIL MAY 8th! Receive 15% off any new release. No need to add any codes. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout!

I've got quite a few projects to share today. What can I say, I LOVE new stamps. I can never decide which ones to highlight, so I just highlight them all! They are so fun. So, here they are. I've listed the new stamps under each project. If there are previously released stamps used in the projects, they are listed in parentheses.


Bicycles - Set of 4, #SS068
(Greetings Set, #SS010)
Make Lemonade, #S743
Call the Girls, #SD778
Own Kind of Beautiful, SDX077
Hats Off, #SD792
And my very favorite:
Crazy Cat Border, #SD798
Cats and More Cats, #SDX095
If you would like to jump right to all the May stamps on the TJ website, just follow this link: techniquejunkies.com/may-2017-release/.  Each DT member has posted projects using different stamps. I'm sure you will enjoy all the inspiration.  Next on the hop is the talented Beth Norman.

Here's the hop, beginning to end!
And there is something else new at Technique Junkies! Chameleon Colortone Pencils!!! I can't wait to get my hands on these!!!
And remember, for this and any other product*, save 10% with this code:

Happy stamping and happy hopping!! (And happy shopping!)
Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!

No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...