Happy Valentines Day!

I made a sweet little Valentines card today using some fun stamps from Technique Junkies! (You can save 10% on your order from them using the code TJ10Ro).  Here's the card:


The sets I used were:

I started with a white card base and added a heart embossed panel. I stamped and fussy cut the kitty and the love potion bottle, and attached them to the card. I used Nuvo Glitter Pens for the bottle, the kitty's hat, and a few embossed hearts. I stamped and embossed the sentiment, trimmed it down and attached it to the card.

This card could be used for Valentine's Day or just to let someone know you love them. If you like any of these stamps, don't forget to save 10% by entering the code below:

Til next time,
Keepin' it inky!


No comments:

Saturday Sketch Challenge #748

Happy April, Crafting Friends! I hope your month has started out good and continues in a positive way.  I'm back today with another proj...